Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wish List

It's that time of year where holiday wish lists are created and secret emails and phone calls are had. Shopping ensues and fun is had by all!

We finally finished our wish lists and shipped them off! In our world, it's quite an ordeal. We need to create three seperate lists, for each of the three families we celebrate with. We need to be organized. There is a thought process that goes into each list: Who would enjoy shopping for this more? Are we doing alright with choices and price ranges on each list? Are there enough options for everyone? We didn't duplicate anything did we? Once the lists are created, the notes are written and I breathe a sigh of relief when the send button is clicked.

But, now that I have sent them out their destinations, I can share with all of you a few of the items on my 2008 Holiday Wish List with the hopes that someone will see something they would like to add to their own or just as a way to get to know me a little better!

Manda's 2008 Holiday Wish List
Crafty Stuff
Cuttlebug, various dies and embossing folders for Cuttlebug, Xyron 250 refill cartridges and a yearly subscription to Scrappers Guide
Movies
Books
Other Stuff
A cover and extra bowl for my KitchenAid Mixer, NKOTB: The Block (CD), Little Big Planet (PS3), jewelry box, 18x13 baking sheet, over the sink cutting board, a meat thermometer, pepper mill, stainless steel measuring cups, fire proof safe, No2Snow, wire whisks, Brita pitcher filters and ink for my printer

Dream Items (Not on Wish List)
Portable Hard Drive (to store all of my digi-scrap files)
Lighting for above my craft desk
Nintendo Wii (& Wii Fit)
Nintendo DS (and some fun games)
New light for my car (it burnt out about a year ago!)
New Cell Phone (mine works fine, but some of the buttons are missing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!