Saturday, January 24, 2009

2007 in a nutshell

So when Adam was born I started a scrapbook for him. I am basically finished with 2005 and 2006 (a few random pages I need to finish for both) but I haven't been able to stay caught up. Here it is, 2009 and I am barely done with a scrapbook from 3 years ago! Not only am I this far behind on Adam's stuff but I haven't scrapped anything that's happened...not my trip, not our wedding, honeymoon, wedding planning...nothing. So I decided to back it up and get myself caught up.

So I spent a couple of hours this morning going through all of the 2007 Adam's pictures and made a list of all the dates that I wanted to scrap. Some months have a lot more then others and I won't necessarily get through all of it but this list is going to help me choose what pictures to use for a challenge or CT assignment....and hopefully it won't take me too long to get 2007 scrapped up!




*This doesn't mean I won't scrap any new pictures or pictures from other events...I also plan to get the same kind of thing made for 2008 and for the various other things I want to scrap.

I got started right away and scrapped up something from this list. Adam's first trip the the Children's Museum!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!