Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freebie Template #7

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend. I sure did. Last night my MIL cooked for us and we played some Scattegories. Today, I did nothing! Wonderful weekend...although I wish it were longer!

I have another freebie template for you all! This one available right here on my blog. I would LOVE to see what you are doing with these - so please, email me your finished templates at nibblesskribbles@gmail.com or participate in the bi-monthly template challenge over at the DDBN forum

March is going to be a busy and exciting month for me. I have a couple of Guest CT gigs and a few surprises up my sleeve as well so be sure to stop by often!

Alright, on to the freebie already! This is the first template I designed and I'm not sure how I feel about it - but I thought someone out there might love it, so here it is!

Template #7


Freebie Expired - find this template and more at my store!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!