Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More LO's

Another bunch of LO's I've completed. Having the day off yesterday allowed me to get a lot done! I didn't have much time over the weekend. Friday we had some birthday celebrations. My boys surprised me with sweet cards and some new headphones then we went to dinner with my in-laws at Perkins. Saturday my kids had a tournament, and as the coach I had to run it...made for a long day but I finished it out with Taco Pizza and beer with my family for my birthday. Sunday I had some downtime in between shopping, cleaning and cooking for our Superbowl party...it was a crazy busy weekend - and I knew it would be, so I took Monday off. Glad I did, I was able to get a lot done! Anyways, here are my LO's and hopefully I will be able to share my exciting news soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!