Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oooo! Yay! Fun News for me!

I have some really fun news to share with everyone! As you know I have been participating in the Pretty Scrappy Quick Page team challenge this month. I made it to the third week of competition before I was cut. I had a blast playing along, and was proud to have made it as far as I did. I figured that was the end of my journey....however I got a message this morning from Angel over at Pretty Scrappy offering me a position on the Pretty Scrappy Creative Team!!!!

I never, ever expected to become a part of a team working for such a diverse group of designers! I want to thank everyone who supported my entries to the challenge by voting, viewing and downloading - your support helped get me this position!

WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!