Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo Tagging Game

As long as this game has been going around, I'm surprised that i haven't had a chance to play it yet! But today one of my followers Cris tagged me - so here goes.

Here's how it works:
•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged!



Well, I have to explain that I have 3 picture folders - so I just chose the only one with more then 6 folders inside it! Which is my Adam folder. The 6th folder is January 2006, 1/7/06 - this photo. It's Adam enjoying his swing at 4 months old. I love it!

I'm not specifically tagging anyone, I think most people have played already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!