Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweet Love!

Did everyone have a great Valentines day? I know I did - I have lots of pictures to prove it! Mike and I went to a late lunch at Olive Garden, bought a Magnum of wine and then went bowling. We ended our night on the couch watching Super Bad. (Hilarious!)

Do you know what would be great to scrap all of my valentines photos with? The new kit Sweet Love by Digi-Designs by Nicole. This kit is adorable! Traditional valentines colors mixed with black to give it a unique twist. A combination of realistic elements and more doodl-y ones make it perfect for anyone!

Check it out:



Don't you just love it! Get the kit here, and check out all of Nicole's great stuff while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!