Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life's Like a Box of Chocolates

I warned you all a few weeks ago that March was going to be a busy month for me - and here's some more proof! Last week I shared that I was the guest CT for Digi-Designs by Nicole this month - and this week I am also guesting for Stacey Towers. It worked out well because this week these two lovely ladies put together a very fun collab kit called "Life's Like a Box of Choclates" and I was lucky enough to get to use both parts to create my layout!

I'll start by showing you my layout for this kit - then show you their previews, which will be linked to their blogs which you should go to, leave love and download this bright and fun kit!



Here's Nicole's part:



and Stacey's



Thanks again to both of these ladies for letting me play with their awesome kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!