Monday, March 16, 2009

My Life

Last week I got an email from Amber over at Stolen Moment's Designs that was pretty exciting. Amber is one of my favorite designers (one of many!) and her email asked if I was available to CT for her for a kit she had created in celebration of her birthday. I was honored and excited - not only to get to work with one of Amber's kits but because this kit is gorgeous!

It's called "My Life" and it is simply beautiful! Check it out:



We also got Adam's school pictures back last week, so I used this kit to scrap one of my favorites. This page will be available as a Quick Page later this week too!



So, hurry over to Amber's to pick up this kit while it's free, which isn't for long! While you're there be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday (and check out some of the other fun stuff she has going on this week!).

(and I just want to say thank you to Amber, again, for letting me play! I had a blast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!