Sunday, April 5, 2009

Butterflies Are Free & Get Hoppin'

A couple of fun kits to share with you today -

Two of the Stuff to Scrap designers have joined up together to bring you a Groovy kit with a retro twist - Butterflies Are Free will bring you back to the days of Flower Power!

I'll start you off with my LO's for this kit:



And the previews (linked to their blogs - where you can get this great kit free this week!) check back with me later this week for both of the above pages as Quick Pages for you!




Next up, another STS designer has an adorable Easter kit this week only so Get Hoppin' over to Flower Scraps to pick it up. Here is my LO as inspiration for you!


Nicole also has a new kit this week called Dream Big - it's an adorable mix of greens and yellows with a slight space theme - so head to her blog to pick this one up free this week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!