Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A couple of freebies and a Speed Scrap!

First, you have been hearing about the awesome changes and the NEW Stuff to Scrap forum, gallery and blog - as I mentioned, when the store opens this summer I will be selling my products there and as a designer, I had the opportunity to introduce myself to you guys in an all out way - Go Check out my Introduction here, and you just might be rewarded!

Yesterday I told you all about Butterflies Are Free - the fabulous collab kit by Ellay and Steph - well, today you get the Quick Pages - I have two, but if you pop over to their blogs you just might find enough pages to create an entire album!




Before I give you the link, I want to tell you about a speed scrap - click the flier to be whisked away to the forum - you'll have to register if you aren't already (and you should be!)

and here is the awesome Participation Prize. I won't be able to make it, I get to cuddle up on the couch and watch Lost with my hubbo! But I wish I Could, because this is too cute:


OK - now that you made it to the end, here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!