Monday, April 20, 2009

Holy New Kits Batman!

There are a lot of AWESOME goodies for you guys this week - you are going to need to make room on your harddrive for all the great stuff this week! There's so much - i am going to have to spread it out!

First up, I want to tell you about one of my favorite kits of all time - Boy Meets Girl. This kit is a collab between ScrappyCocoa and Gettin' Scrappy With Britt (both designers for Stuff to Scrap)It started out with Britt doing the Boy-ish stuff and Steph doing the Girl-ish stuff but the entire kit works beautifully for either!

I did two LOs - here they are:

First - with Steph's part

Now with Britts


And, I think you'll want to stop back later this week because I have a bunch of fun stuff for you with this kit!

Here are the {linked} previews:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!