Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lots of Freebies this week:

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA - things are crazy in my real life right now! Hoping to be back to normal soon...(yeah right!) Anyways, I have a bunch of kits to tell you about, but I'm going to do it fast Click the images to go to the blogs for download! But act fast, most of these will be gone at the end of the weekend!


Deanna (FlowerScraps) has a great baby girl kit called Soft & Sweet (rumor has it a coordinating boy one is coming!)


Ellay (Scraps of Ellay) has a fun kit called Granny's Sweet Tea. I love the water and sand papers in this kit - fun for those summer LO's!


Kathy (The Latest Scoop, Too) is doing a designer training and whipped up this beauty: Whimsical Spring Blossoms.



Finally, Nicole (Digi-Designs by Nicole) and Amber (Stolen Moments have joined up to create Floral Fusion a very fun and bright spring kit! (This is their combined preview - it will take you to Nicole's blog, click on Stolen Moments above to go to Amber's blog)


What are you waiting for? Go! Go! Go! (And be sure to leave love for all of the amazing ladies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!