Friday, April 24, 2009

New In Store:

I have an awesome new template set in my store at One Single Seed (and it's currently on sale for 25% off - making it a whopping $1.88 this week only)

This set is available in both 12x12 and Rectangle sizes - and these are some of my favorite templates to date! I just sent these templates off to my TT - and I know they will be sending me some fantastic LO's in the next few days! But I'd love to see yours too - check them out:


(Psst - I wanted to let you in on a little secret - there is a coupon included with the download for this set and rumor has it that I am going to be having a sale in my store for National Scrapbook Day. Combine the coupon with the sale and you will be able to get anything and everything in my store for half price, but only for a limited time - you won't want to miss this. So hurry over and pick up Set 5 - and watch this blog for updates on the sale!)

PS: Scroll down if you're looking for the Sweet Love & Boy Meets Girl {Freebies}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!