Friday, April 10, 2009

Spped Scrap Tomorrow



That's right - a Saturday afternoon Speed Scrap hosted by...me! I know many of you have family in town or are traveling for the holiday weekend...but I hope that plenty of you can join me, it's going to be a fun one!

Here's the PP that you'll get - a great template created by your's truly and a special treat: A paper pack by one of my TT members, Eva!!! (At STS we encourage new designers to get out there, so I invited my TT to create something to give as part of the PP! Thanks Eva)



Also, wanted to let you know that Nicole is having a sale - 25% off your entire purchase through the end of the month!

Click the flier to be taken to her store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!