Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daddy & Me Blog Train {Freebie}

Alright, I'll admit, I don't have much for this train, but I do have a few pieces of word art for you to add to the HUGE kit you're collecting! Remember, Stuff to Scrap has a monthly blog train and ANYONE can be a part of it! You can add any part of a kit to the train: Alphas, word art, elements, papers, templates, layer styles - whatever you want! You can check out what we've got cookin' for July if you're interested in playing along!

Alright, enough talk from me - here's your word art


Here's the full train list for you! (These should all be up sometime before noon on June 1)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these sayings and the way you did them are soooooooooo cute!!! I love them and will be able to use them a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!