Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD Fun -

I have been busy already today -

First, I completed a LO for the I Scrap Because challenge at STS (you can also enter your LO for this at The Daily Digi)

Alright, here's mine:


I used Sweet Spring by Sarah Bennet
Journaling:
...I don’t know enough about my grandparents, parents or even my own childhood. I have a hard time remembering what happened yesterday, much less a few years ago. I want to remember. I wamt my kids, grandkids and other family to remember. I like pretty things to look at. I enjoy having a hobby. I enjoy the friends I have made. I love to be creative. I love pictures. I digital scrap because it’s faster, easier and less messy and I paper scrap for the feeling. I scrap for my son, my husband, future generations, my mom, my brothers, my family, my friends. I scrap for inspiration to others and for the feeling of pride I get upon finishing a great page. I scrap because it’s fun and I enjoy it. I scrap because I want to. I scrap because I need to. I scrap because capturing our memories and preserving them is one of my responsibilities and I will not take that for granted. I scrap to learn new things, meet new people and explore the possibilities. I scrap because I want to. I scrap because I like to, NO! I scrap because I LOVE it and that is reason enough!

Then I did a Speed Scrap! Thanks for the fun Ellay! Heres my Lo


For this I used Boys Just Wanna Have Fun by Wet Fish Designs

Remember - All sorts of fun all day today at Stuff to Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!