Friday, May 1, 2009

Tagged!

Alright, Deanna of FlowerScraps tagged me, and I have decided to humor her:

8 things I am looking forward to

1. A date night Mike planned for September 23 (lol, he told me today)
2. Mother's Day (That's the weekend it's deemed OK to plant flowers in MN)
3. NSD Party this weekend at Stuff to Scrap
4. Friday night relaxation & wine
5. My brother's college graduation next weekend
6. Not cooking dinner tonight (I just called to tell Mike I wasn't going to!)
7. Light The Night
8. Finishing my 2007 album so I can get it printed!

8 things I did yesterday

1. Worked
2. Made Pedro's Special for dinner
3. Gave Adam a bath
4. Did laundry
5. Scrapped
6. Dishes
7. Went to the library
8. Sat in traffic

8 things I wish I could do

1. Quit my job and be a SAHM again
2. Read (I just don't have time)
3. Travel to foreign countries
4. Not worry about money
5. Buy a house
6. Have the house to myself for a whole day
7. Spend more time with my family
8. Have a maid & cook

8 shows I watch (I stuck with current shows...)

1. Lost
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Make me a Supermodel
4. Samantha Who?
5. Survivor
6. Gossip Girl
7. Scrubs
8. Better off Ted

Alright, that was fun - made me think a little. Now I tag my entire Template Team (not quite 8 but close enough!) cuz they rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!