Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thrifty Thursday - HomeGrown Goodness & More

LOL I couldn't come up with a good T-word for Thursday - Thrifty only kind of works -

First - a reminder that the Grand Opening Sale is still going on at Stuff to Scrap 10% off for the next 3 days - if you combine that with your 20% off coupon you get with your new registration, you can still save 30% on anything in the store!

Next - Steph and Deanna have teamed up to bring you a great freebie kit this week called Home Grown. This kit is gorgeous in every way, and you'll want to pick up - I'll have a freebie for you from this kit tomorrow, but take a look at what I did with it:


and I did this for my Mother In Law's Mother's Day present

(Both my LO and GC will be available for download tomorrow!)

Visit ScrappyCocoa and FlowerScraps blogs to download - hurry though, they are only available until Sunday for free, then you'll find this awesome kit in stores.

Other freebies this week include:

Summer Sunrise by Digi-Designs by Nicole
Summer Come Soon by Just for You DigiScraps
A full sized A Mother's Moments kit by Scraps of Ellay
An add on to Posh Baby by Jenasis Designs
Lifes Inspiration Download a Day & Meet a Designer Freebies at Stuff to Scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!