Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TT Tuesday

Day Three and still on a roll! Today is TT (Template Team) Tuesday an I am going to show off a few LOs done by my awesome team who I don't give nearly enough credit too! These LO's are all from my newest template set, Set #5 - available at STS for 30% off during the Grand Opening Sale!

I had a guest CT for this set - Joanna and here is what she had to say about herself:
I live in Michigan with my wonderful husband and two sweet girls. I have been scrapbooking traditionally for about 10 years and have only recently started digi scrapping. I am IN LOVE with digi scrapping for so many reasons...not as expensive as traditional scrapbooking, takes less time than traditional scrapbooking and I feel I can be a little more creative, to name a few. My inspiration for scrapbooking are my children. I want them to look back at their scrapbooks and be able to tell how much I love them.

Here's her LO using Raspberry Lemonade by Just for you Digi Scraps


Kori did this awesome LO using a freebie kit this week by ScrappyCocoa and FlowerScraps called Home Grown (more on this kit to follow later this week)

Here is a gorgeous LO by Ellay using Only in my Dreams by The Latest Scoop, Too


And the last template in the set is shown off by Steph using Midnight Sun by Moo Designs


Aren't these girls awesome?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!