Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You!

First off, I want to say thank you to all of my friends, followers and fans! You guys are awesome! Truly awesome. I have gotten so many lovely comments & emails on my Summer Sparkle Kit (scroll down for the elements) it truly does make me excited to keep on creating!

Second, I want to thank everyone who checked out and downloaded my template freebie at Forever Free. Brandi, the owner, gave me an update yesterday around 5 p.m. - at that point I had more then 1,300 hits to the site - the most ever on the first day of a spotlight (more even then Charlie's Digi-scraps, which I consider a feat in itself because Sharlene's stuff rocks!)

Finally, I wanted to let you know that I decided to start a Nibbles Skribbles newsletter with special goodies & contests inside for anyone who subscribes! I plan to send it out twice a month, tops! (Maybe an exception or two :)). You can sign up to receive it over there <-----. And with that, I will let you get back to downloading your goodies for the day! I'll be back with some other great freebies in scrapland this week too - or you can just see the list here

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you, getting that many hits?! Amazing!! I subscribed to your newsletter and can't wait to see what comes in my mail! lol. =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscribed to your newsletter. I've been a fan for a while, and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!