Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brie! {Sale}

Yesterday my kitty Brie turned 5! I have had him since he was just a few weeks old. I have a fun story about Brie to share, then on to some exciting news for you!

When I got Brie, all signs showed us that she was a girl, even the vet told us she was a she (thus the name Brie). I took her in to get spayed when she was about one, and she came back to me NEUETERED! (For those not up on the lingo, this means that SHE was actually a HE!) His parts never came out! He spent his first year (and then some) with purple collars and leashes and a purple cat carrier...before she became a he (or rather an it ;))!



This was the best shot I could find on short notice, I JUST decided to have a sale now to celebrate!

In celebration of my kitty's birthday, I have my ENTIRE STORE on SALE for...

50% off

Today and tomorrow only! So hurry over and snag yourself a GREAT DEAL! (my $2 Tuesday stuff is even cheaper than usual too....)

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem with my cat. For the first 6 months we had him we called him Scarlet. Took him to the vet and he told us that the first problem is that Scarlet is Rhett.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!