Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tutti Frutti {Threebie Freebie} Alphas

**Freebie Expired**

We've finally made it to the Alphas! I'm so glad you guys like this kit, it's was a lot of fun for me to work with Kat and Ellay on this kit - and I hope you guys left them a lot of love too! We'll see you tomorrow for the Brag Book "train!"

As always with my kits, a cardstock addon is available in my store for a mere $1.99 - with all the great stuff in these kits, it's a must have! Click the preview to be directed to my store to purchase :)



Now the previews - click mine to download my felt alpha and click Ellays and Kats to be directed to their blogs to download their parts! See you tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. love collabs this is an awesome kit, wonderful colors and elements. appreciate the labor and talents that went into it. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the alpha for this awesome collab kit. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!