Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meet the Team

I keep forgetting to introduce my new CT members! So, now I will!



I'm Amber, a Stay at home Mother of one boy (9 months) and Wife to my loving and supportive Husband. I started paper scrapping and stamping about 8 years ago and just switched to digital a few months ago. I just got frustrated with the hassle of dealing with paper scrapping supplies (I still have them though...). I love to collect fonts, Photoshop actions (that work in PSE as that's what I use), and digi-scrap supplies! On the rare occasion that I'm not doing something on the computer or taking care of my family, I like to read, watch movies or play Wii.

I am a 47 yr old mother of 4 (3 daughters aged 24, 22 and 18 and 1 son aged 20) and have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 27 yrs. I work full time as an RN case manager for our hospital's home health department in central Ohio. I've been scrapping for the past 10 years, but only began digiscrapping in early 2008. I have fallen in love with digiscrapping and don't think I'll be returning to paper scrapping again. Most of my photos are in the pre-digital form, but I've been slowly scanning and using them in digiscrapping. I hope to showcase how old photos can be used with new kits.

My name is Noelle, I'm a Daughter, a sister, a wife and a mom. I have been married to my wonderful Fireman husband for 15 years YEA! We have a 13 year old Daughter Chawndell who has Special Needs. She is the Light in our Life's! I started Digi Scraping about 8 months ago and I'm so addicted! I love this scrap community I have found. I work in the School District so lucky me I'm off for the Summer. As a family we enjoy all things outdoors. With our daughter having special needs we have joined the Special Olympics family, my husband coaches, and we feel this is our calling in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!