Monday, August 10, 2009

Strawberry Fields Elements {Freebie}

So, you liking this kit? I have some more gorgeous CT layouts to show you and then you can download the elements!

Steph



Christie Dawn



Donni





and the previews again - click on De's to head to her blog to get her portion of this great kit - oh, and don't forget my entire store is 25% off so you can pick up all the add ons for this kit at a great price!



Expired

Head over to De's by clicking her preview! Her CT did amazing work as well!

7 comments:

  1. what a BEAUTIFUL kit! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute kit: Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great elements, thanks for doing this. Layouts are super too, great CT group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this gorgeous kit collaboration. I can't wait to use it - it is strawberry season wher I live, so I think we will have to go strawberry picking, so I can use it as I only have a son and I try not to make his LO's too girly, even though I love all of that sort of stuff! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!