Friday, September 25, 2009

Emergency Card Printable {Freebie}

So tomorrow my son is heading to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival with his grandma. I have a feeling that the knights, kings, queens and pirate will enthrall him and he has a tendency to run off after things he likes. This worries me in a crowd, so I whipped up an emergency card for him to carry, just in case. (I really hope he doesn't need it). Because I think that every kid should have one in a crowd or when they are out playing, I made a couple of them to share. These are business card sized - simply add a picture and print - then fill in the information requested and tuck in a shoe or a pocket.

If you're not a scrapbooker, but still want to use these it's quite simple. Open the file in any photo editing program and place a photo of your child in the opening before printing. If that's too much just print and add a picture in the space.

Tip: Use packing tape to laminate them.

Expired

10 comments:

  1. fabulous idea for the youngsters who don't know their phone number of parents information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 07:36pm, NY 09:36pm] - 26 Sep [UK 02:36am, OZ 12:36pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic idea. thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Ohh, it's been SOOO long since I've been to the Renaissance Festival - I hope they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebie. my kids are just getting to that stage and it will be great the next time we make a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! These are a great idea!! ~RB~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!