Friday, September 25, 2009

Emergency Card Printable {Freebie}

So tomorrow my son is heading to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival with his grandma. I have a feeling that the knights, kings, queens and pirate will enthrall him and he has a tendency to run off after things he likes. This worries me in a crowd, so I whipped up an emergency card for him to carry, just in case. (I really hope he doesn't need it). Because I think that every kid should have one in a crowd or when they are out playing, I made a couple of them to share. These are business card sized - simply add a picture and print - then fill in the information requested and tuck in a shoe or a pocket.

If you're not a scrapbooker, but still want to use these it's quite simple. Open the file in any photo editing program and place a photo of your child in the opening before printing. If that's too much just print and add a picture in the space.

Tip: Use packing tape to laminate them.

Expired

9 comments:

  1. fabulous idea for the youngsters who don't know their phone number of parents information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic idea. thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Ohh, it's been SOOO long since I've been to the Renaissance Festival - I hope they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the freebie. my kids are just getting to that stage and it will be great the next time we make a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! These are a great idea!! ~RB~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!