Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rainy Day Elements {Freebie}

This week is crazy! But I'm back not to our regularly scheduled freebie "Rainy Days"

Just a reminder, Rainy Days is one half of a full kit called Rainy Days & Rainbows. Each half has it's own papers, elements and alpha - but combine them for a really fun kit that combines the sun with the clouds. This is a collab with Janice - and she's giving away her mini "& Rainbows"!

Here are both of my previews


CT Inspiration.....

LOs by Ellay



LO by Christie Dawn


LOs by Kimmie




Alright, now onto today's freebie - the Rainy Day Elements-


Expired
Then click on Janice's preview to be whisked to her blog for her goodies!

See you tomorrow for the Alpha & I'll let you know on Friday where to find some fun freebies from my team! Scroll down for the papers and the STS blog train goodies too!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.......Thank you for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great kit! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!