Saturday, October 24, 2009

New In Store

It's been a long week! I got the dreaded H1N1 and it turned into Pneumonia....I spent most of my week in bed and am finally feeling better a week later. But, before I got sick, I got a bunch of new products in my store. The sale on these new releases is either already over or over tomorrow - but don't worry - I have plans for more sales in the future!

Click Here to shop in my store

Date It - the perfect calendar accent for your layouts!


Template Set's 6 & 7 - I will share some great LOs soon! They are available in both 12x12 and rectangle sizes.



and finally 2010 Calendar Grids for making all your holiday gifts. They are also CU friendly so feel free to create calendar sets to sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!