Friday, November 13, 2009

Calling All Layout Artists....

Not for me, sorry, my CT is stuffed full at the moment with a great group of talented gals - but I do know a couple of awesome designers looking to fill some spots on their teams...

First up, my CT Boss Scrappy Cocoa. Steph's kits are so fun to work with and she's pretty laid back....click the flyer to be whisked to her blog.



Scraps -n- Pieces is also having a call. I haven't played much with their kits, but they look incredible! I'm hoping to do a guest gig for them one of these weeks (if they'll have me). Click flyer to be taken to their blog.



Oh, and Skribblers, if you apply to either of these awesome teams you better not be leaving me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!