Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Challenge A Day: Day 4

*I am testing the new blogger gadget for iGoogle home pages, if this post looks weird I will fix it later, I want to see if this works with html and images and stuff*

I mentioned earlier that this month at Stuff to Scrap we are hosting a challenge a day - my goal is to complete at least 20 layouts this month with these challenges and share them here! I don't share much of my own scrapping, so I figure this is a great way to do so. I know day 4 isn't open to the public yet, but maybe my layout will get you inspired to head to the forumand give it a try! (and you still have a few hours to get in your LOs for Day 3)
Click for Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!