Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Denim & Dirt

So, I haven't told you all my exciting news yet...I joined another CT this time for Flower Scraps. She calls her team The Flower Girls, how cute! Her kits are unique and stunning and I needed to make time to play with them. Being on her CT will allow me to do just that. So, let me tell you about her most recent kit. It's called Denim and Dirt and it's fantastic! I had better pictures to scrap with this kit, but I am trying to finish an album and am forcing myself to only work with the pictures that will complete the year 2007 (I am just 3 layouts away! (And one of them just needs a few finishing touches!))

Here's a preview of the kit....(linked to STS)

also available at Digital Paper Hearts


and here's my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!