Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gratitude and Oh Santa and some Challenge A Day

OK, I am going to have a lot of posts today, and I apologize in advance - BUT one of the posts will have a FREEBIE! So watch for that :)

Both of my CT bosses have new kits out this week.

Flower Scraps has a freebie kit (a collab with The Latest Scoop, Too) called Gratitude. Funny story, somehow they ended up with slightly different color pallates so the kits coordinate but don't quite match!

Here's a preview and a couple of layouts I did with Flower Scraps portion.




This one was done for one of the Challenge A Day's at Stuff to Scrap - it was to scrap those pictures that aren't perfect :)

Scrappy Cocoa also has a new kit out called Oh Santa! It's a fun Christmas kit, very non-traditional colors here it is and my layout.

This was also done for a Challenge A Day - to scrap a family picture

Enjoy these new kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!