Sunday, November 8, 2009

{i}DSD Fun!

Man, yesterday was a ton of fun but what a marathon day! I was pretty much stuck at my computer for 12 hours! Yikes! I can't believe I admitted that! But that's what happens when you're hosting an entire day's worth of events! I did get a few layouts done, and thought I'd share. Be sure to pop over to STS today, because we have another Speed Scrap and a Progressive Challenge going on today too.

Alright, here's what I got done yesterday!

Yesterday's Challenge A day was to pick your favorite color, find its complimentary color and scrap using only those colors + neutrals. The other catch was the feel of the layout had to match the meaning of your color. My color was light purple, which can mean feelings of love and green was the compliment. Here's my LO (Click any LO for credits)


We had 2 Speed Scraps - here are my layouts




I did my first progressive challenge which is a speed scrap in slow motion. If my math is right, about 12 hours or so.



and I also did the all about me Challenge


Today I already did the Challenge of the Day, which is to scrap a non-digiscrap hobby! iBake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!