Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry Christ-Moose {Freebie}

Well, I hope some of you have stopped by Stuff to Scrap and picked up Merry Christ-Moose - just so you know, it's on sale for another week as part of our Holiday and Seasonal sale! So you can still snag it for 25% off. You also have a chance to win it by going here. And I have a great deal up my sleeve for anyone who blogs and doesn't win too - so it's worth entering!

Here's the kit again, in case you forgot what she looks like!




and today I have a bonus Alpha for you - this alpha is green and red and will likely match other holiday kits you may own, and it goes wonderfully with Merry Christ Moose!

Freebie Expired

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you included quotes and a matching snowflake-- nice touches. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute alpha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!