Thursday, November 5, 2009

Work Zone

Scrappy Cocoa has a great kit out this week called Work Zone. I have to say, this is one of my favorite kits that she has ever done, and I'd know - I own them all! This kit is perfect for those photos you need bright colors for, for a construction theme or just any little boy layout - but it works great for everything!

This week Steph will be giving out tons of freebies on her blog to celebrate the release of this kit, so pop over to the store to pick it up and then to her blog for your goodies! (Hint: this kit will be on sale this weekend for DSD)

Here's the kit:



and my layout (which you saw earlier this week - it was my Nov. 1 Challenge a Day LO)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!