Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More On The Ice

I have a few more CT Layouts to show you from my new kit "On The Ice." Remember, it's the December Quick Page Exchange Kit at Stuff to Scrap, so if you buy it and make a Quick Page you will get all of the pages created with the kit! Including many pages from these layouts!


Check it out:

and more layouts by The Skribblers


Steph




And this one is by my Guest Skribbler, Jenny Cereal. Jenny provided the palate for this kit and was gracious enough to play with the kit! She made this awesome layout and is offering it as a freebie to everyone! So go to her blog and pick it up!


Kimmie - OK, sorry for all the commentary, but look at these two layouts, you'd never know they were from the same kit!





Noelle



Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!