Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nothing like the last minute!

A few last minute reminders and a couple of not so last minute ones!

Stuff to Scrap has 30% off of everything (excluding retiring products) this includes all of my stuff and a new kit that isn't technically coming out until tomorrow!


and along those same lines - today is the last day to pick up the retiring products. I have more than 20 things going away tomorrow - so pop over for a really good deal!


and today is the last day to get me your quick pages for the quick page exchange I have a whole bunch of GREAT ones already, so if you were thinking about joining in, do it so you can get all the ones I have collected already!


And finally, I am hosting a YEAR LONG challenge at Stuff to Scrap. The goal is to help you complete your yearly projects, whatever they may be. I will blog tomorrow (ish) about my yearly scrap-goals - and I hope you've thought about what you want to do to. Each week there will be new challenges to help guide you through your year. Click the flyer to learn more.

and if you are planning a yearly project, then you need a digi-scrap partner to help encourage you along and keep you on track - if you want to join this little program, click the flyer and share with us your project so we can match you with the perfect {My Life} Partner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!