Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Award

Misty (From Misty O'Brien Designs) is such a sweetie - she left this great award for me on her blog and she had the nicest things to say about me.

The rules of this award say I need to tell you 10 things about myself and give the award to 9 others.

1. I am participating (or rather hosting) the {My Life} challenge at Stuff to Scrap and really hope to do a better job keeping track of my daily life this year.
2. I am looking for a new job and hope to find one soon.
3. We just got a new laptop and I can't wait to take it to a coffee shop sometime and scrap somewhere other than at my desk!
4. I also got a new DSLR camera for Christmas from my wonderful hubbo! I hope to learn how to really use it this year.
5. I love reality TV. The Bachelor, Survivor, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Top Chef....I love them all and more!
6. I am counting the days (28) until the Lost final season premiere. My husband and I have a date night every week while we watch.
7. I went years without reading a single book; then I discovered books on tape (cd) and listen to them during my 40 minute commute each day. I LOVE reading again!
8. I am a big fan of the Mominatrix, it's not as bad as it sounds but she's really helped me realize I am not alone with some of my thoughts and feelings. Plus, she's hilarious!
9. I love coffee. Yum! Coffee. Mmm. Caribou is my favorite.
10. I am really hoping that 2010 is the year we have another kid :D

Since I have to give it to 9 people, I am going to give it to The Skribblers - which works out perfectly because there are 9 of them! They are all linked up on the right side of my blog :) These girls are fantastic! They do such a great job with all of my kits, and make me look good! Thanks girls!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!