Friday, February 19, 2010

Grand Opening

First, I want to thank the 21 of you who played my guessing game here on my blog, and the 13 of you who played on facebook!

The winner of the $5 Gift Certificate from the blog comments is comment #8 - Jennifer!

I have another fun contest in the works - so check back Monday for details!

How fun! Most of you were right on with your guess, my clue wasn't very subtle I guess :D! I am pleased to let you know that I am opening a brand new store at Digital Scrap Ink today! To celebrate, I am having a sale there for the rest of the month! I mentioned before that I am doing things a little different there. Instead of selling my cardstocks separeatly from the kit, I have included them in the download and increased the price slightly - but, for those who like both parts you will be saving $1 on every kit! My store officially opens today, Feb 20 and I even brought back a few old freebies! I would love to see all of you pop over to DSI and say hey in the forum! Comment here with your DSI username and I will send you a kiss (for the February Signature Challenge)!

Alright, so here you go - the big sale you've all been waiting for!


(Flyer linked to my new store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!