Monday, February 1, 2010

{My Life} The Kit

If you haven't heart, over at the Stuff to Scrap forum we are hosting a year long challenge called {My Life}. The goal of this challenge is to help you get your yearly projects finished! Each week a new challenge is posted, but it's up to you to interpret it in a way that will help you finish your projects and acheive your goals. We're a month in, but all the challenges are still available and you can jump in whenever you want!

To celebrate this and to help you get your projects scrapped I have teamed up with Scraps 'n Pieces to bring you a great kit called {My Life}. I'll admit right now that it is my favorite kit to date, and most of my CT agreed with me. You can bet there will be add-ons to this all year long (*hint hint come back later this week*). I love working with these colors! Check out these gorgeous kits!

Mine

Scraps N Pieces

And for today (Tuesday 2/2) only these kits are both on sale for only $2 as part of the $2 Tuesday deals at Stuff to Scrap - so Go! Now!

And here are some CT Layouts, I'll have more to show you tomorrow too (and more and more and more!)

Layout by Skribbler Amber

Layout by GUEST Skribbler Jennifer - who also made over her Project 365 blog with this kit!

Layout by Skribbler Christie Dawn

Layout by Skribbler Ellay

Layouts by Skribbler Kim



$2 Today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!