Friday, March 12, 2010

Awesome Tutorial

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from an awesome lady named Jessica. Jessica asked if I scrapped on a Mac (which I do) and offered to put together a tutorial for all of YOU explaining how to deal with the random files and weird way that my products may unzip in Windows. So, without further ado, here it is! (Jessica is really proud of this, it's her first You Tube video - I have no idea how she did it! I hope it's helpful! Thanks again Jessica! You rock, you have also taught me my new favorite word: husbeast!

You can CLICK HERE to watch this video! (I'd embed it, but blogger won't let me!)

Be sure to leave Jessica some love either on the video or at the above linked blog, this was a lot of work for her, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!