Thursday, April 15, 2010

Template Toolbox

Scrappy Skribbles has a new product out today, who is Scrappy Skribbles? Well, Nibbles Skribbles + Scrappy Cocoa = Scrappy Skribbles. The new products is something we like to call the Template toolbox, and this box is jam-packed with 16 CU friendly page templates! This month, the theme is Blockus and Typus - I'll let you decide what that means! Here are a few layouts by the Skribbles showing off these templates. The Toolbox is available at DSS and DSI and Steph's stores too!


By Noelle using Springtime Fun Mini by Nibbles Skribbles

Layout by Mercedes using New Beginnings by Scrappy Skribbles


Layout by Kimmie using Summer Pop by Foxy Designs


Layout by Kimmie using a kit by DigiDesigns by Nicole


And I didn't forget about my little contest! No one got it right, but I'm nice enough to pick a winner anyways :D So congrats MoltenWaves because you're the only one who left me an email address :D! Coupon is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!