Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blue Skies & Sunshine

I'm on a roll this week! Just popping products out left and right. I wanted to tell you about this fun new kit that I have - a collab with SKrapper Digitals. It's called Blue Skies and Sunshine and I'm here to tell you how you can kit this kit for FREE!!! Simply become a fan of Digital Scrapbooking Studio on Facebook and when they reach 500 fans you will get this kit free! If you can't wait, you can pick it up in the store TODAY (Friday) for a huge huge huge discount!





Layout by Donni



Layout by Steph



Layout by Mercedes



Oh, and if you click here you can download a fun little freebie to go with this kit!

7 comments:

  1. Have tried clicking and it isn't working. Love the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie... I also joined to become a fan and noticed I made it 503... YAY You reached the goal... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I went right out and bought it! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kit! Already used it on a layout (scrappinnetty.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did they decide not to share this kit for becoming a fan on facebook? Just wondering cause I never received anything and nothing more has been mentioned about it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!