Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lots of News!

Alright, so I have a bunch of stuff to share with you all, so grab something to eat or drink, sit back and enjoy!





That's right, my store at DSI closed this past weekend, I would have announced sooner, but a server move meant the store was unavailable so I didn't share until now - but big sale in my store at theStudio and there is lots of fun stuff in there! Including....a new release! 




And if you want this kit for 70% off - HURRY because it's on sale as the Deal of the Day through Thursday sometime - RUN! (I'll do the math for you....that makes this kit only $1.20)

This kit will also be the June Scrap-n-Swap at theStudio - I'll be back with a post about that soon, but if you think you might want to play then be sure to grab the kit while it's cheap! 

Here are a few of my other new releases both CU and PU (all 30% off through the 15th)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!