Monday, October 11, 2010

CT Catch UP

Alright, so I'm finally getting back into the swing of things with my own designs - but some of my favorite designers have been up to some awesome work while I've been out. Today I am going to share some CW Picket and Co news with you :D Here's the kind of fun part - this month I'm guesting at DSDI (Laura's home store) and she's guesting at Scrapable! How fun!?!?

All of these awesome products are linked :D Also, if you want a  chance to get 50% off CW Pickets Store at DSDI go here to learn how!

Everyday Template Vol. 1
 And this kit, plus everything else in her Scrapable Store is on sale all month! Discount shows in your cart!

Camp Out Digital Kit


And don't forget to check out all my products at theStudio PU, theStudio CU, Scrapable and Digi-Scraps Drive In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!