Saturday, November 13, 2010

Along the Nile & Pieced Templates

I am really excited about today's release, this collab kit is so fun, unique and beautiful! At first glance, you might think you can't use a kit themed around Egypt - but this kit is filled with warm, rich colors and fun elements that could be used for scrapping anything from a vacation, visit to disneyland, unique costume or anything in between! JW DigiScraps, Scrappy Cocoa and I teamed up to bring you Along The Nile  The kit is on sale for 25% off - but I'm not sure how long it will be! So snag it quick!

 

Here are a few layouts by my awesome team! 

 
Christie Dawn                                      Mercedes


Noelle                                        Kimmie

These last two layouts use my newest template collection "Pieced" which is also on sale this week. These templates are CU friendly 


My team did great with these templates too, here are a few layouts they did using this fun collection! (All linked, where applicable, to the kit used in the creation of the layout)


Kimmie                                      Mercedes



Christie Dawn                                       Noelle




Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!