Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Happy DSD! I have a big sale and a fun promotion going on this weekend! Plus, be sure to check back later for a fun Blog Hop!


In case you can't read the image...

50% off Friday-Saturday
40% off Sunday
30% off CU products

Spend a minimum of $5 on Nibbles Skribbles products this weekend and be entered to win double your money in coupons*!

*Number of winners to be determined by number of sales greater than $5. A minimum of $5 must be spent on Nibbles Skribbles products. Collab kits are excluded from this offer. Valid for purchase in my PU or CU store and totals will be combined so feel free to shop in one or both stores. Valid for purchases at theStudio only. Winner /s will be announced Monday November 8.


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!