Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

So, how many of you were in line outside your favorite store this morning for a great deal? How many of you were like me, cuddled up in your warm bed enjoying a turkey hangover? Well, for those of you doing your shopping from your phones while waiting for the hot item of the year and for those of you hanging out at home doing digi-shopping today - I am having some BIG sales!

I'll be back after the dust settles to share more about my re-releases and new release - but I didn't want you to miss out on any of the deals and steals! The sale in the CU store is a little less, but still fantastic for all of you designers out there! Stay tuned because I have something special up my sleeve for the famous Cyber Monday fun too! 


Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!