Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is Here!

To all my fans and friends - Merry Christmas - and if you don't celebrate the holiday, a Merry Day to you!
I want to thank each and every one of you for your support over the past year, and I look forward to much more fun in 2011! I am taking a bit of a design hiatus over the holiday season (I'm hosting back to back Christmas's this year, for the first time!) but will be back in a week or two with lots of fun stuff!

But for now, BIG sale at theStudio - some of my kits are as cheap as $.60! Less than a buck! Woo!




Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Manda! I hope your family has a wonderful holiday and that all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!