Friday, March 25, 2011

Eggstatic! {Freebie}

I am really excited to bring you a fun, springy, eastery kit today! It's another collab with the beautiful and amazing Scrappy Cocoa! It's called Eggstatic and it's huge!

First we have the kit itself


and tons of add on goodies: 




and of course, for those of you who need it all, we have the bundle! 


I'll swing in tomorrow and post some CT layouts, today I wanted to share a fun freebie with you! Printable mini candy bar wrappers - perfect for a spring candy dish or an upcoming easter basket....


PS: Rumor has it that Steph might have a freebie for you too

PPS: The Mr. Skribbles Birthday Sale is in it's last day, hurry over to get 29% off Nibbles Skribbles goodies, excluding collabs and bundles :D 



Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!